Sr. Scientist, Small Molecule Formulations
- Lead experiments in discovery of small molecule formulations.
- Handle analytical characterization of small molecules to support drug delivery products.
- Document all experiments and results.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries and protocols.
- Participate in data reviews and client discussions.
- Mentor junior chemists.
- Ph.D with 4+ years or MS with 8+ years related experience.
- Must have formulation and analytical development experience with small molecules.
- Hands on experience with HPLC. MS will be helpful.
- Understanding of CMC regulations and drug formulations.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.