Sr. Scientist, Viral Process Development
Responsibilities of the Sr. Scientist, Viral Process Development:
- Lead the process and support existing processes for AAV production.
- Assist in improving large- and small-scale purification.
- Effectively and efficiently analyze and interpret data to further progress development strategies.
- Support technology transfer within external partners.
- Apply a variety of purification techniques within the confines of regulatory parameters.
- Author technical reports of studies in support of Process Development.
Requirements of the Sr. Scientist, Viral Process Development:
- Ph.D. in life science related discipline with 6+ years industry experience.
- Must have previous process development experience with biologics, preference for AAV or antibodies.
- Prior experience with chromatography, UF, and purification/formulation or viruses or other biologics.
- Displayed leadership experience leading or mentoring more junior lab associates.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.