Staff Process Engineer
Our client is a large Biotech company who needs a staff process engineer to come in and join the Viral Vector Services group with identifying equipment platforms, implementing new equipment, and continuous improvements to existing equipment.
Responsibilities of the Staff Process Engineer:
- You will be responsible for the identification of equipment platforms, implementation of new equipment, and continuous improvements. You will need strong knowledge of industry standards and regulations to maintain site compliance.
- As a staff process engineer, you will be leading major site initiatives and participate in defining business practices, evaluation of current equipment platforms for improvement and compliance. You will lead the implementation of new equipment, support technology transfers, provide inputs for client processes, and support regulatory or quality audits.
Requirements of the Staff Process Engineer:
- Minimum of 10 years of work in biotechnology, medical devices, pharma, or related field.
- Direct Process Engineering experience
- cGMP environments, Change controls, and quality
- Biologics and vector manufacturing
- Fill finish
- Project management
- Document management
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.