Stem Cell Scientist
Position located in Gillette, WY
Responsibilities of the Stem Cell Scientist:
- Develop and implement a full-time stem cell biology and regenerative medicine research program including the creation of stem cell lines to inform novel therapies for patient treatment.
- Collaborate with molecular, translational and clinical scientists and physicians to develop and conduct clinical trials of stem cell biology and regenerative medicine therapies.
- Publish research papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Present research findings at scientific conferences.
- Mentor and train junior scientists.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advances in stem cell biology and regenerative medicine research.
Requirements of the Stem Cell Scientist:
- Ph.D. in stem cell biology and regenerative medicine or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in stem cell biology and regenerative medicine research.
- Experience in setting up and managing a stem cell biology and regenerative medicine research program.
- Excellent scientific research publication record.
- Strong scientific research presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.