Supply Chain Specialist
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Specialist:
- Analyze spending data to identify opportunities to increase economies.
- Monitoring usage history of goods & inventory stock items in coordination with Laboratory Operations.
- Coordinating with suppliers on pricing contracts and reorders of goods and services.
- Work with Accounts Payable to support end to end Procure-to-Pay functionality.
- Processing purchase requisitions and purchase orders within ERP system.
- Tracking purchase order confirmations, shipment details and reconcile receipt of materials with purchase orders.
Requirements of the Supply Chain Specialist:
- Bachelors degree and 3+ years purchasing experience within a GMP environment.
- Must have ERP experience.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.