Team Leader, DNA Construction
Responsibilities of the Team Leader, DNA Construction:
- Lead and direct the activities within the DNA Assembly group.
- Supervise team of more junior associates, overseeing high through put molecular methods, including cloning and plasmid delivery.
- Transient transfection in cell culture systems.
Requirements of the Team Leader, DNA Construction:
- Minimum MS, Ph.D preferred in life science discipline.
- Must have previous experience leading a DNA Construction/Assembly or modern day cloning team.
- 3+ year’s hands-on laboratory experience post degree.
- Experience in a genetic engineering or gene therapy lab would be beneficial.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.