Technical Sales Support Specialist, IHC Assays
Responsibilities of the Technical Sales Support Specialist, IHC Assays:
- Work collaboratively with customers to provide support Immunohistochemistry (IHC) assays.
- Educate and support customers on the use, capabilities, and troubleshooting of products.
- Handle compliance and CAPA processes.
- Meet with customers with appropriate.
- Work with marketing, sales, R&D and other collaborative teams.
- Make recommendations for product improvement and business development opportunities.
- Travel to client sites when needed.
Requirements of the Technical Sales Support Specialist, IHC Assays:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years working in a laboratory environment utilize Immunohistochemistry (IHC) assays.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Previous customer facing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Motivation for business development and/or future sales opportunities preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.