Responsibilities of the Tissue Engineer:
- Culture and engineer primary human cells, 3D cell systems and stem cells (iPSC) systems/organs on chips.
- Assist in IHC, imaging, and microscopy techniques.
- Perform general lab maintenance and inventory upkeep.
Requirements of the Tissue Engineer:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline.
- Must have previous experience working with human cell lines, stem cell systems (IPSCS), or 3D cell culture.
- Experience with immunoassays and molecular techniques such as ELISA, Western Blots, and PCR is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working in a small startup atmosphere as an individual contributor.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.