Trial Master File Specialist
- Responsible for the management and storage of the documents contained in the Trial Master File system.
- Working through various phase I and phase II files.
- Configures checklists within the TMF system to support the TMF Specifications and maintaining events.
- Participate in TMF Reviews and facilitates accurate and timely completion.
- BS/BA degree.
- 1+ year in clinical environment, with TMF/eTMF experience.
- Industry knowledge including ICH/GCP, local regulatory authority and clinical development questions helpful.
- Veeva Vault experience is highly desired.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.