Upstream Associate I/II
Responsibilities of the Upstream Associate I/II:
- Operate large scale mammalian cell culture systems in bioreactors, shake flasks, and other specialized equipment.
- Follow protocols for upstream related tasks.
- Prepare media/buffer.
- Perform TFF and other depth filtration techniques as needed.
- Perform tasks in accordance with BSL2 environment.
Requirements of the Upstream Associate I/II:
- BS or MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years’ experience working mammalian cell culture systems.
- Previous experience working with bioreactor systems is a strong plus.
- Those with previous viral vector experience will be given preference.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.