Upstream Manufacturing Associate
- Plan and execute experiments in shake flasks, bench-top bioreactors, and other scale-down equipment for development of mammalian cell culture processes.
- Author/review batch records, SOPs, technical protocols, data and final reports.
- BS required in life sciences including biology, immunology, biochemistry, process engineering or a similar biological science.
- 2+ years mammalian cell culture and and cGMP manufacturing experience.
- Must have experience operating bioreactors.
- Team oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.