Upstream Process Development Associate
Responsibilities of the Upstream Process Development Associate:
- Will assist process development lead and run bench top bioreactors.
- Reviews process descriptions and batch records during tech transfer or regular change control process.
- Keeps current with advances in upstream processes targeting at further improved yields.
- Executes process monitoring and control strategies for robust process design.
- Collaborates and coordinates material needs with colleagues from other departments.
Requirements of the Upstream Process Development Associate:
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering or other related field.
- Must have 2+ years upstream process development experience.
- Must have a experience with benchtop bioreactors.
- Must have previous hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.