Associate Scientist - Job ID:6633
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist:
- Perform process development support and analytical testing.
- Perform ELISA, qPCR, and cell-based assays.
- Maintain lab notebook with good documentation practices.
- Perform general lab maintenance and upkeep, including ordering laboratory supplies and maintaining key analytical equipment.
Requirements of the Associate Scientist:
- BS in Biology or related area with 4+ years experience with cell based assays.
- Must have cell culture and qPCR experience.
- Experience with T-Cells is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
Benefits of the Associate Scientist:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.