Associate Scientist - Job ID:6568
Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist:
- Assay method development and optimization, with guidance from internal management
- Perform Bioassay and Cell-based method qualification/validation
- Optimize, qualify, and maintain inventory of assay specific critical reagents
Requirements of the Associate Scientist:
- BS degree or equivalent with 6 years of relevant experience, or MS with 4+ years’ experience in industry.
- Experience in cell-based potency assays, ELISA and qPCR.
- Experience working in a cGMP environment.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.