Research Associate, Cell Biology - Job ID:6723
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Cell Biology:
- Support and directly perform activities related to cell line development
- Perform transfection, drug selection, cell cloning, cell banking and analysis
- Profile gene expression and protein characterization
- Partake in meetings and present data with group
Requirements of the Research Associate, Cell Biology:
- BS/MS in life science related discipline with 2+ years laboratory experience.
- Hands on experience with mammalian cell culture, transfections, and characterization.
- Experience with oncology or cancer biology is highly desired
- Displayed molecular techniques in qPCR, ELISA, DNA isolation, and Western Blott desired.
Benefits of the Research Associate, Cell Biology:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.