Scientist - Job ID:5895
- The successful candidate will be responsible for independently conducting and conceiving laboratory experiments or research and interpreting results in support of Global Drug Development, Precision Medicine objectives.
- Will independently perform experiments and procedures or research in compliance with appropriate SOPs and relevant regulatory and company guidelines.
- Interpret data and prepare reports.
- Independently design experiments or research and identify and solve scientific or technical problems.
- Present results internally.
- Author SOPs and WIs for the department.
- Be a good team player in multidisciplinary environments, capable of multi-tasking, and able to be fully committed to development timelines.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D with at least 3 years industry experience
- General understanding of applicable regulations and standards for medical device development such as: ISO 13485, CAP, CLIA, cGLP, ISO 14971, CFR 820, CE-IVD, MIQE
- General understanding of relevant laboratory instrumentation such as: thermal cyclers, NGS, spectrophotometers, liquid handling automation, mass spectrometry, flow cytometers, IHC stainers, tissue processors, cell counters, automated slide scanners, microtomes
- General understanding of relevant methods such as: Western blot, PCR primer design, NGS, Sanger sequencing, cell culture, FACS, melting point analysis, ELISA, peptide inhibition, IHC, ISH, antibody purification, multiplex protein detection, DNA/RNA purification, NGS library prep, bioinformatics, CTC isolation, microtomy
- General understanding of relevant diagnostic development such as: DFSS, Lean Six Sigma, design control, DOE, FMEA,5S
- General understanding of current literature in the field such as: Immuno-oncology biomarkers, hematology, solid tumor biomarkers and associated diagnostics
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.