Senior Research Associate - Job ID:6712
Responsibilities of the Senior Research Associate:
- Design, develop and execute cancer biology experiments focused on the identification and validation of new drug targets.
- Design, develop and execute cellular assays to support drug discovery programs and characterize mechanism of action for drug candidates.
- Interpret, summarize and present research findings in internal scientific meetings.
Requirements of the Senior Research Associate:
- BS with 5+ years or MS with 2+ years of experience.
- Cell biology skills working with established cell lines required; Experience in cancer biology and drug discovery preferred.
- Expertise with all or some of the following: cell-based assays, including CRISPR, siRNA & lentiviral shRNA gene knockdown, phenotypic and mechanistic cellular assays, Q-RT-PCR, cell proliferation, apoptosis, Western blotting/ELISA, cellular immunostaining, flow cytometry/FACS analysis.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.