Scientist - Job ID:4014
Sr. Research Associate will join a group dedicated to the development of therapeutics for disease.
- MS/PhD with 4+ years experience performing molecular and cell based assays
- Research focused on hematolgy is a plus!
- Must have experience with gene knockdown techniques.
- Must have experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Experience working with RBCs or reserach involving ion channels is a plus
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.