- Develop multiple cell-based assays to support the discovery of small-molecule inhibitors for a novel immuno-oncology target.
- Execute experiments, generate and analyze data, and communicate data to scientific team .
- MS with 2+ years or PhD with 0+ years assay development experience.
- Must have experience in cell culture and lentiviral transduction of cancer cells.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.