Clinical Project Manager
Responsibilities of the Clinical Project Manager:
- Provide project/trial level input and coordination, including; feasibility analysis, recruitment projections, data collection status, data cleaning progress and strategy, data lock tracking and overall reporting of deliverable timelines.
- Collaborate with Client, Medical Monitor, and Partners to develop agenda and content of project team meetings.
- Develop and deliver Site Initiation presentations with the client as well as deliver to sites for initiation purposes.
- Ensures comprehensive approach to clinical trial execution including trial master file, site and monitor oversight as well as development of quality and performance metrics.
- Day-to-day contact with counterpart at CRO and/or trial site; daily review and identification of potential issues or problems with the sites and communicates/escalates to Project Manager or senior Clinical Operations staff.
- Collaborate with Data Management and CRO to keep clinical study database current and accurate.
Requirements of the Clinical Project Manager:
- BS/BA in a biomedical discipline or equivalent education/training is required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of attention to detail.
- The candidate has worked for a minimum of 5 years in the capacity of Project Manager in Phase I to III clinical trials either in CRO or bio-pharmaceutical company setting.
- Extensive experience managing projects in Oncology.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.