Clinical Research Nurse
Position located in Boston, MA
Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Nurse:
- Lead clinical projects as required including developing the clinical research strategy, supporting investigator and site selection, identifying, evaluating, selecting and managing site performance.
- For project start-up, work with the PIs to develop and refine research designs and methodologies, project goals, resource requirements and data collection plans.
- Assist PIs with grant writing, budget development, tracking of deadlines and reporting requirements for foundation or federal grants.
- Provide daily operational oversight of all clinical and research initiatives within the program, ensuring alignment across studies within the program.
- Develop, implement and maintain operational procedures and processes within the programs.
- Serve as point-person for moving projects ahead and coordinating communication among team members, maintaining a timeline for all deliverables and project goals.
- Ensure adequate resources for clinical operations including overseeing operational plans, tactical execution of trials, protocol preparation, report writing, regulatory submissions, etc.
Requirements of the Clinical Research Nurse:
- MS or PhD with 2+ years of project coordination or advanced research administrative experience.
- Knowledge of clinical practices and aging care is preferred.
- Knowledge of research regulatory standards and procedures is required, and experience managing regulatory procedures for clinical trials is preferred.
- Proven excellence in clinical operations strategy including clinical oversight of multiple trials simultaneously.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.