Intern / Co-op: Recruiting & Sales Associate
We are currently seeking an intern or co-op student to support our recruiting and sales teams.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc. is a Boston area recruiting firm specializing in the life science and medical device industries. We work with scientific, quality and engineering professionals at a variety of levels and disciplines to support the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Green Technology industries.
We are currently seeking an intern or coop student to support our recruiting and sales teams. We’re seeking energetic, outgoing individuals to join our growing business. Activities require extensive phone work and coordinating multiple activities including:
- Assist with social media efforts and promoting job postings
- Coordinate with recruiting department to source potential candidates for client opportunities utilizing Linkedin, Indeed, and various resources
- Coordinate with senior staff to identify top client priorities and create a strategy to meet objectives through recruiting activities
- Work with owner and human resources to identify potential internal hires for recruiting and sales
- Conduct pre-screening activities with potential candidates to support recruiting activities
- Assist recruiting and sales staff with various activities as needed
Commonwealth Sciences offers an ethical and entrepreneurial atmosphere where your independence, creativity and drive can develop and flourish. We invest heavily in the latest recruiting tools and technology to optimize your ability to compete and succeed in a competitive marketplace.
Candidates should be pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in a technology, business or marketing discipline and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Additionally, you must have a strong drive and work ethic with the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment. You should be a very confident, outgoing people person with a strong sense of urgency with an ability to learn highly technical information. Experience in sales, customer service, recruiting, fund raising, retail or restaurant work is a plus. Interns, Coops, and Entry-level graduates with an interest in sales are encouraged to apply. Candidates must live local or have the ability to relocate.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.