Position is located in Boston, MA
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Perform ELISA’s, run cell based assays, and prepare buffers.
- Adhere to provided method/directive and use LIMS systems.
- Participate in sample analysis.
- Adhere to safety requirements.
- Keep accurate inventory of supplies for assays.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping with regard to sponsor’s samples, data, and reports.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, biotechnology, or related field with one (1) year experience in a scientific laboratory environment.
- Must have experience with ELISA, MSD, and/or cell based assays.
- Must work effectively within team to meet objectives under time constraints.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Life Science, Medical Device, and Engineering Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.