Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Perform research requiring molecular biology skills, including primer design, cloning, PCR, qPCR, DNA and RNA isolation and ELISA.
- Transfection and next-generation sequencing of mammalian cell lines and primary cells.
- Gather and analyze experimental data under the direction of the research scientist.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS or MS in biology or related discipline and 2+ years of relevant research experience.
- Proven expertise in cloning, mammalian cell culture and transfection.
- Stem cell experience is a plus.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.