Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Will perform PCR, DNA extraction, and cloning.
- Performs mouse transplantation and drug treatment experiments on mice.
- Perform data analysis and communication of results.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS or MS in biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry, bioengineering or biomedical engineering.
- Must have 1+ years experience with molecular biology: DNA extraction and cloning.
- Previous experience working with rodents is a plus.
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.